Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Learning to Blog

Over the last month I have been researching Blogging. It's been interesting and I've learned a lot. The newest concept I have discovered is Marketing Affiliate Programs. While I am not sure this will ever be a huge income producer, I am excited to partner with companies that I enjoy, like DaySpring. I offer them a spot on my website, share their products and in return I earn a commission off of purchases. An added bonus, I love their stuff! Be sure to check out their clearance section, you can score some major deals!



On my journey of research I have also come to find a couple new favorite blogs that I now follow:

  • I LOVE Moneysavingmom. I have to say the creator, Crystal Paine, is a genius when it comes to blogging. Not only is her site well-organized, interesting and visually attractive, but it has already helped our family save some dollar bills! She has some great articles on making money blogging along with other ideas to help me stay at home! So thank you Moneysavingmom!
  • BakedbyRachel let me count the ways I love this blog: Apple Cream Cheese Bundt Cake, Maple Bacon Donuts (shut your mouth), Beer Pretzel Bread...Beautiful pictures and wonderful recipes! Thank you helping me hibernate BakedbyRachel!
  • I recently stumbled across Chronic Admissions. It's a really personal blog that hits home as a mother to a child with CF. Thank you for your honesty and transparency.
Be sure to follow Poppycock to learn more!

Abby









No comments: